Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Cambridge University LibraryN028735London : printed for J. Buckland, 1778. iv,71,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-dialogue-on-the-subject-of-religious-bigotry-between-candour-and-orthodoxy~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170935745, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 82 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=163gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Dialogue On The Subject Of Religious Bigotry, Between Candour And Orthodoxy. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Dialogue On The Subject Of Religious Bigotry, Between Candour And Orthodoxy. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Dialogue on the Subject of Religious Bigotry, Between Candour and Orthodoxy.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170935743
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170935745
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,163 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 02.07.2011 05:07:41
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:13
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Defence of the REV. Mr. Whitefield's Doctrine of Regeneration: In Answer to the REV. Mr. Land. ... in a Letter to Mr. Land. by a Member of One of", von "Finch, Richard" (9781170935736)
- "Dangerous positions and proceedings, published and practised within this island of Britain, under pretence of reformation, and for the presbyterial discipline. Collected and set forth by Richard Bancroft, ...", von "Bancroft, Richard" (9781170935750)
- "The Duty and Advantage of Singular Piety. a Sermon Preach'd at the Old-Jewry on Whitsun-Monday, Upon the Request of Mr. Billingsley's Catechumens; ...", von "Wright, S." (9781170935729)
- "Commerce in the Human Species, and the Enslaving of Innocent Persons, Inimical to the Laws of Moses and the Gospel of Christ. a Sermon, Preached in Li", von "Booth, Abraham" (9781170935767)
- "An Answer to the Reverend Dr. Snape's Letter to the Bishop of Bangor. by ... Benjamin Lord Bishop of Bangor. the Eighth Edition.", von "Hoadly, Benjamin" (9781170935712)
- "The Clergy's Plea for a Settled and Forced Maintenance from the Quakers, by Tithes, Offerings, ... by Philalethes.", von "Besse, Joseph" (9781170935774)