Detailseite wird geladen...
Letters, chiefly written for comforting those bereaved of children or friends. Collected from books and MSS. By John Erskine, D.D. ... - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: National Library of ScotlandESTCID: T179552Notes: Imprint: Edinburgh : printed for M. Gray, 1790. Collation: viii,75,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Letters-chiefly-written-for-comforting-those-bereaved-of-children-or-friends-Collected-from-books-and-MSS-By-John-Erskine-DD~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Letters, Chiefly Written For Comforting Those Bereaved Of Children Or Friends. Collected From Books And Mss. By John Erskine, D.d. - neues Buch
Letters, Chiefly Written For Comforting Those Bereaved Of Children Or Friends. Collected From Books And Mss. By John Erskine, D.d. ... See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Letters, Chiefly Written For Comforting Those Bereaved Of Children Or Friends. Collected From Books And Mss. By John Erskine, D.d. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Letters, Chiefly Written for Comforting Those Bereaved of Children or Friends. Collected from Books and Mss. by John Erskine, D.D. ... - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170917518, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 90 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=177gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Letters, Chiefly Written for Comforting Those Bereaved of Children or Friends. Collected from Books and Mss. by John Erskine, D.D. ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - Letters, Chiefly Written for Comforting Those Bereaved of Children or Friends. Collected from Books and Mss. by John Erskine, D.D. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170917510
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170917518
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,177 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 24.11.2011 03:05:41
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:01
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Grapes in the Wilderness: Or, a Discourse of the Dispensations of God Towards His People: ... with a Preface Shewing the Fulness and Sufficiency", von "Bell, Thomas" (9781170917503)
- "A New Version of the Psalms of David, ... by N. Brady, ... and N. Tate, ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170917527)
- "A Cry from the Dead, Or, the Ghost of the Famous Mr. James Guthrie Appearing. Being the Last Sermon He Preached in the Pulpit of Stirling, Before Hi", von "Guthrie, James" (9781170917497)
- "The Gospel-Mystery of Sanctification Opened in Sundry Practical Directions. ... to Which Is Added, a Sermon on Justification. by Mr. Walter Marshall,", von "Marshall, Walter" (9781170917534)
- "A Short Treatise of the Christian's Great Interest Divided Into Two Parts; The First Whereof, Containeth the Trial of a Saving Interest in Christ. t", von "Guthrie, William" (9781170917480)
- "Mount Sion, Or, a Draught of That Church Which Shall Never Be Destroyed. Together with a Map of That World Which Shall Be Broken to Pieces and Consume", von "Dyer, William" (9781170917541)