Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT111669With an index.London : printed by T. Wood, for the author: sold by W. Mount and T. Page: W. Innys and R. Manby: B. Motte and C. Bathurst: J. Clarke, and J. Stagg, 1736. xvi,452,p. : ill. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History The-doctrine-of-fluxions-founded-on-Sir-Isaac-Newtons-method-published-by-himself-in-his-tract-upon-the-quadrature-of-curves-By-James-Hodgson~~James-Hodgson Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Doctrine Of Fluxions, Founded On Sir Isaac Newton's Method, Published By Himself In His Tract Upon The Quadrature Of - neues Buch
The Doctrine Of Fluxions, Founded On Sir Isaac Newton's Method, Published By Himself In His Tract Upon The Quadrature Of Curves. By James Hodgson, ... James Hodgson, Books, Health and Well Being, The Doctrine Of Fluxions, Founded On Sir Isaac Newton's Method, Published By Himself In His Tract Upon The Quadrature Of Books>Health and Well Being
The Doctrine of Fluxions, Founded on Sir Isaac Newton's Method, Published by Himself in His Tract Upon the Quadrature of Curves. by James Hodgson, ... - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170836143, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 486 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=25mm, Gew.=862gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Doctrine of Fluxions, Founded on Sir Isaac Newton's Method, Published by Himself in His Tract Upon the Quadrature of Curves. by James Hodgson, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170836149
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170836143
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,862 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 03.09.2009 14:22:51
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:28:39
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Mariner's Instructor: Being an Easy and Expeditious Method, Whereby a Master May Teach the Art of Navigation in a Short Time: ... by William", von "Puddicombe, William" (9781170836132)
- "Practical geometry: or, a new and easy method of treating that art. ... Translated from the French of Monsieur S. Le Clerc. The fifth edition. Illustrated with eighty copper plates. ...", von "Le Clerc, Sebastien" (9781170836156)
- "Plain and Easy Directions for the Use of Harrogate Waters. by William Alexander, M.D. the Third Edition, Corrected and Improved.", von "Alexander, William" (9781170836125)
- "A Treatise on the Dorsel [Sic] Spasm. by the REV. Richard Worthington, M.D.", von "Worthington, R." (9781170836163)
- "Medicina Denudata: Or, an Examination of Some Reflections on Bleeding, Vomiting and Purging in the Beginning of Fevers, Small-Pox, Pleuri", von "Markwell, Humphry" (9781170836118)
- "A Second Dissertation on Fever; Containing the History and Method of Treatment of a Regular Tertian Intermittent. by George Fordyce, ...", von "Fordyce, George" (9781170836170)