Detailseite wird geladen...
Some strictures on a late publication, entitled Reasons for seeking a repeal of the Corporation and Test Acts. By a dissenter. By a churchman. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T155620Notes: A dissenter = David Bogue. Reasons for seeking a repeal of the Corporation and Test acts was published in 1790.Imprint: London : printed for J. Rivington and Sons; and sold by Joseph Watts, and William Harding, booksellers, at Gosport, [1791?] Collation: 32p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Some-strictures-on-a-late-publication-entitled-Reasons-for-seeking-a-repeal-of-the-Corporation-and-Test-Acts-By-a-dissenter-By-a-churchman~~Churchman BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Some Strictures on a Late Publication, Entitled Reasons for Seeking a Repeal of the Corporation and Test Acts. by a Dissenter. by a Churchman. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170766099, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - Some Strictures on a Late Publication, Entitled Reasons for Seeking a Repeal of the Corporation and Test Acts. by a Dissenter. by a Churchman.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170766095
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170766099
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,086 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 23.04.2011 03:11:00
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:11:06
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Some Thoughts Concerning Government: Occasioned by a Late Pamphlet Entitled; Passive-Obedience Defended.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170766088)
- "Some Seasonable Thoughts Relating to the Ensuing Election of a New Parliament; Offered to the Consideration of the Freeholders of Great Britain.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170766101)
- "Sound an Alarm to All the Inhabitants of Great Britain, from the Least to the Greatest; By Way of Appendix to "Reform or Ruin." Third Edition.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170766071)
- "Some Conjectures, Concerning the Causes of the Difficulties Which the German Branch of the House of Austria Meets With, at This Time, in Their Way to", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170766118)
- "A Slight Sketch of the Connection Between Great-Britain and Ireland. in a Letter from a Gentleman in Dublin to His Friend in the Country.", von "Gentleman in Dublin, In Dublin" (9781170766064)
- "A Letter Concerning Libels, Warrants, the Seisure of Papers, and Sureties for the Peace or Behaviour; With a View to Some Late Proceedings, and the", von "Father of Candor, Of Candor" (9781170766125)