Detailseite wird geladen...
A slight sketch of the connection between Great-Britain and Ireland. In a letter from a gentleman in Dublin to his friend in the country. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T160132Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: Dublin : printed, 1780. Collation: 23,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-slight-sketch-of-the-connection-between-Great-Britain-and-Ireland-In-a-letter-from-a-gentleman-in-Dublin-to-his-friend-in-the-country~~Gentleman-in-Dublin BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Slight Sketch of the Connection Between Great-Britain and Ireland. in a Letter from a Gentleman in Dublin to His Friend in the Country. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170766064, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 28 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=68gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Slight Sketch of the Connection Between Great-Britain and Ireland. in a Letter from a Gentleman in Dublin to His Friend in the Country.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170766064
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170766064
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,068 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 14.09.2011 07:01:58
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:11:06
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "An Abridgment of Captain Cook's First and Second Voyages. the First Performed in the Years 1768, ... 1771; The Second in 1772, ... 1775. ... Extracte", von "Hawkesworth, John" (9781170766057)
- "Sound an Alarm to All the Inhabitants of Great Britain, from the Least to the Greatest; By Way of Appendix to "Reform or Ruin." Third Edition.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170766071)
- "An Abridgment of the Observations on the Dispute Between the United States and France, Addressed by Robert Goodloe Harper, ... to His Constituents, i", von "Harper, Robert Goodloe" (9781170766040)
- "Some Thoughts Concerning Government: Occasioned by a Late Pamphlet Entitled; Passive-Obedience Defended.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170766088)
- "A voyage to St. Kilda, the remotest of all the Hebrides. Or, Western Isles of Scotland. ... To which is added, An account of Roderick, the late imposter there, ... By M. Martin, Gent.", von "Martin, Martin" (9781170766033)
- "Some Strictures on a Late Publication, Entitled Reasons for Seeking a Repeal of the Corporation and Test Acts. by a Dissenter. by a Churchman.", von "Churchman" (9781170766095)