Detailseite wird geladen...
Detached hints upon the question, in its present posture. The second edition, with additions. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N046169Notes: On the question of the regency.Imprint: London : printed for J. Debrett, 1789. Collation: 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Detached-hints-upon-the-question-in-its-present-posture-The-second-edition-with-additions~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Detached Hints Upon The Question, In Its Present Posture. The Second Edition, With Additions. - neues Buch
Detached Hints Upon The Question, In Its Present Posture. The Second Edition, With Additions. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Detached Hints Upon The Question, In Its Present Posture. The Second Edition, With Additions. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Detached Hints Upon the Question, in Its Present Posture. the Second Edition, with Additions. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170696600, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detached Hints Upon the Question, in Its Present Posture. the Second Edition, with Additions.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Detached Hints Upon the Question, in Its Present Posture. the Second Edition, with Additions.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170696606
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170696600
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,059 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 22.05.2012 11:26:04
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:26:16
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "An Address to the People of Great Britain. by R. Watson, Lord Bishop of Landaff. Twelfth Edition.", von "Watson, Richard" (9781170696590)
- "An Address to the Whigs, and Particularly the Dissenters, on the Present Posture of Affairs. by a Freeholder.", von "Freeholder" (9781170696613)
- "The Borough Broker; Or, Nobleman Trick'd. Being a Detail of Facts, Adapted to the Approaching General Election. by a Lady.", von "Lady" (9781170696583)
- "A Dialogue Between an English Nobleman and a Gentleman of Middlesex, on the Affairs of Ireland; Particularly the Bill for Limiting the Duration of P", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170696620)
- "A Sketch of the Parties and Measures of the Present Reign, to the Accession to Power of the Present Ministry in 1784.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170696576)
- "A New Ministry: The Very Important Debate of the House of Commons, on Mr. Coke's Motion for an Address to His Majesty, ... on Monday,", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170696637)