Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N026177Notes: Dated at head: January 1744/5. Drop-head title.Imprint: [Edinburgh?, 1745] Collation: 15,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Memorial-for-the-linen-manufacturers-of-Scotland~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170682928, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 22 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=59gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Memorial For The Linen-manufacturers Of Scotland. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Memorial For The Linen-manufacturers Of Scotland. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Detailangaben zum Buch - Memorial for the Linen-Manufacturers of Scotland.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170682920
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170682928
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,059 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 29.06.2011 06:02:33
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:26:08
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Representation on Behalf of the People Called Quakers, to the President and Executive Council, and the General Assembly of Pennsylvania, &C.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682913)
- "An Essay on the True Interests and Resources of the Empire of the King of Great-Britain and Ireland, &C. &C. &C. by the Earl of A-H.", von "Stratford, Edward" (9781170682937)
- "An Address to the People of Great-Britain in General, the Members of Parliament, and the Leading Gentlemen of Opposition in Particular, on the Presen", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682906)
- "An Epistle to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales; Occasion'd by the State of the Nation. Presented on His Birth-Day. by Mr. Stanhope. the Second", von "Stanhope, Hugh" (9781170682944)
- "Observations on Paine's Rights of Man, in a Series of Letters, by Publicola.", von "Adams, John Quincy" (9781170682890)
- "Peace at Home: Or, a Vindication of the Proceedings of the Honourable the House of Commons, on the Bill for Preventing Danger from Oc", von "Mackworth, Humphrey" (9781170682951)