Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: William Andrews Clark Memorial Library (UCLA)ESTCID: N008524Notes: Signed: Alex. Arscott.Imprint: Bristol : printed by Joseph Penn, 1719. Collation: 47,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History An-epistle-of-friendly-advice-and-counsel-to-the-people-called-Quakers-in-the-city-of-Bristol-By-the-Mens-Meeting-of-the-said-people~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
An Epistle Of Friendly Advice And Counsel To The People Called Quakers, In The City Of Bristol. By The Mens Meeting Of The Said Pe - neues Buch
An Epistle Of Friendly Advice And Counsel To The People Called Quakers, In The City Of Bristol. By The Mens Meeting Of The Said People. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, An Epistle Of Friendly Advice And Counsel To The People Called Quakers, In The City Of Bristol. By The Mens Meeting Of The Said Pe Books>Religion and Spirituality
An Epistle of Friendly Advice and Counsel to the People Called Quakers, in the City of Bristol. by the Mens Meeting of the Said People. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170678106, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 54 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=113gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Epistle of Friendly Advice and Counsel to the People Called Quakers, in the City of Bristol. by the Mens Meeting of the Said People.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Epistle of Friendly Advice and Counsel to the People Called Quakers, in the City of Bristol. by the Mens Meeting of the Said People.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170678107
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170678106
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,113 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 29.10.2011 22:55:44
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:59
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Prayers for the Use of All Persons Who Come to the Baths for Cure: To Which Are Added, Three Hymns, for Morning, Noon, and Midnight. by the Right REV.", von "Ken, Thomas" (9781170678091)
- "High-Church Aphorisms, Written by Those Twin-Brothers in Scandal, the Author of the Examiner, and Modest Abel.", von "Twin-Brothers in Scandal, In Scandal" (9781170678114)
- "Thankfulness for Peace, the Subjects Duty to God's Vicegerent. a Sermon Preach'd at St. James Garlick-Hythe, London, and in the Oratory of the Royal H", von "Stubs, Philip" (9781170678084)
- "The Real Antichrist: An Essay Fully Proving, That the Vices of the Laity Proceed from the Corruptions of the Clergy.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170678121)
- "An Appeal to Common Reason and Candor, in Behalf of a Review: Submitted to the Serious Consideration of All Unprejudiced Members of the Church of Eng", von "Jones, John" (9781170678077)
- "Conscience the Best Friend Upon Earth: Or, the Happy Effects of Keeping a Good Conscience. Very Useful for This Present Age. by Henry Stubbes, ...", von "Stubbes, Henry" (9781170678138)