Detailseite wird geladen...
Defence of opposition with respect to their conduct on Irish affairs, with explanatory notes. ... By an Irish gentleman, a member of the Whig Club. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N000370Notes: Variously attributed to George Chalmers and William Burgh.Imprint: Dublin : printed for L. White, and P. Byrne, 1785. Collation: iv,,50p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Defence-of-opposition-with-respect-to-their-conduct-on-Irish-affairs-with-explanatory-notes-By-an-Irish-gentleman-a-member-of-the-Whig-Club~~Irish-Gentleman BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Defence Of Opposition With Respect To Their Conduct On Irish Affairs, With Explanatory Notes. ... By An Irish Gentleman, A Member - neues Buch
Defence Of Opposition With Respect To Their Conduct On Irish Affairs, With Explanatory Notes. ... By An Irish Gentleman, A Member Of The Whig Club. Irish Gentleman., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Defence Of Opposition With Respect To Their Conduct On Irish Affairs, With Explanatory Notes. ... By An Irish Gentleman, A Member Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Defence of Opposition with Respect to Their Conduct on Irish Affairs, with Explanatory Notes. ... by an Irish Gentleman, a Member of the Whig Club. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170655696, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 110 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=209gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Defence of Opposition with Respect to Their Conduct on Irish Affairs, with Explanatory Notes. ... by an Irish Gentleman, a Member of the Whig Club.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Defence of Opposition with Respect to Their Conduct on Irish Affairs, with Explanatory Notes. ... by an Irish Gentleman, a Member of the Whig Club.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170655696
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170655696
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,209 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 29.12.2012 02:01:06
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:39
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Thoughts and Details on Scarcity, Originally Presented to the Right Hon. William Pitt, in the Month of November, 1795. by the Late ... Edmund Burke.", von "Burke, Edmund" (9781170655689)
- "An Answer to the Reply to the Supposed Treasury Pamphlet.", von "Chalmers, George" (9781170655702)
- "Causes of the Scarcity Investigated: Also an Account of the Most Striking Variations in the Weather, from October, 1798, to September, 1800. to Which", von "Hopkinson, Samuel" (9781170655672)
- "The Free-Holders Plea Against Stock-Jobbing Elections of Parliament Men.", von "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170655719)
- "Thoughts on the Present Prices of Provisions, Their Causes and Remedies; Addressed to All Ranks of People. by an Independent Gentleman.", von "Symmons, J." (9781170655665)
- "A Letter to a Friend. in Which Is Shewn, the Inviolable Nature of Publick Securities. by a Lover of His Country.", von "Sykes, Arthur Ashley" (9781170655726)