Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T046358Notes: Philanthropos = James Goodwin. With a page of errata on the final leaf.Imprint: London : printed and sold by T. Payne, 1731. Collation: ,60,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Reasons-against-the-bill-for-viewing-searching-and-examining-of-all-drugs-medicines-c-By-Philanthropos~~James-Goodwin BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Reasons, Against The Bill, For Viewing, Searching, And Examining Of All Drugs, Medicines, &c. ... By Philanthropos. - neues Buch
Reasons, Against The Bill, For Viewing, Searching, And Examining Of All Drugs, Medicines, &c. ... By Philanthropos. James Goodwin, Books, Health and Well Being, Reasons, Against The Bill, For Viewing, Searching, And Examining Of All Drugs, Medicines, &c. ... By Philanthropos. Books>Health and Well Being
Reasons, Against the Bill, for Viewing, Searching, and Examining of All Drugs, Medicines, &C. ... by Philanthropos. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170648657, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 70 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=141gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - Reasons, Against the Bill, for Viewing, Searching, and Examining of All Drugs, Medicines, &C. ... by Philanthropos.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170648650
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170648657
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,141 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 08.08.2011 08:57:26
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:34
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Observations on the Effects of Various Articles of the Materia Medica, in the Cure of Lues Venerea: Illustrated with Cases. by John Pearson, ...", von "Pearson, John" (9781170648643)
- "Experiments and Observations on Quilled and Red Peruvian Bark: Among Which Are Included, Some Remarkable Effects Arising from the Action of Common Bar", von "Skeete, Thomas" (9781170648667)
- "Observations on the Poisonous Vegetables Which Are Either Indigenous in Great-Britain, or Cultivated for Ornament. by B. Wilmer, Surgeon.", von "Wilmer, Bradford" (9781170648636)
- "The history of medicine, so far as it relates to the profession of the apothecary, ... the origin of druggists, their gradual encroachments on compound pharmacy, and the evils to which the public are from thence exposed; ... By John Mason G", von "Good, John Mason" (9781170648674)
- "Considerations on Bilious Diseases: And Some Particular Affections of the Liver, and the Gall Bladder. the Second Edition, Enlarged and Improved by Jo", von "Andree, John" (9781170648629)
- "Observations on Wounds of the Head. with a Particular Enquiry Into the Parts Principally Affected, in Those Who Die in Consequence of Such Injuries. b", von "Dease, William" (9781170648681)