Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T055941Notes: Imprint: London : printed for J. Brindley, 1751. Collation: xvi,311,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Medical-precepts-and-cautions-By-Richard-Mead-Translated-from-the-Latin-by-Thomas-Stack~~Richard-Mead BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Medical Precepts And Cautions. By Richard Mead, ... Translated From The Latin, ... By Thomas Stack, ... - neues Buch
Medical Precepts And Cautions. By Richard Mead, ... Translated From The Latin, ... By Thomas Stack, ... Richard Mead, Books, Health and Well Being, Medical Precepts And Cautions. By Richard Mead, ... Translated From The Latin, ... By Thomas Stack, ... Books>Health and Well Being
Medical Precepts and Cautions. by Richard Mead, ... Translated from the Latin, ... by Thomas Stack, ... - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170648525, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 332 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=18mm, Gew.=594gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - Medical Precepts and Cautions. by Richard Mead, ... Translated from the Latin, ... by Thomas Stack, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170648520
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170648525
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,594 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 21.07.2012 16:38:23
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:34
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Anatomical Dialogues; Or, a Breviary of Anatomy. Wherein All the Parts of the Human Body Are Concisely and Accurately Described, ... by a Gentleman of", von "Gentleman of the Faculty, Of The Faculty" (9781170648513)
- "A Treatise Concerning the Influence of the Sun and Moon Upon Human Bodies, and the Diseases Thereby Produced. by Richard Mead, ... Translated from t", von "Mead, Richard" (9781170648537)
- "Two Introductory Lectures, Delivered by Dr. William Hunter, to His Last Course of Anatomical Lectures, at His Theatre in Windmill-Street: As They Were", von "Hunter, William" (9781170648506)
- "Clinical Lectures, Delivered in the Years 1765 and 1766, by William Cullen, M.D. ... Taken in Short-Hand by a Gentleman Who Attended.", von "Cullen, William" (9781170648544)
- "The Dissection; Or an Examination of Mr. Ingram's Blow, (Relative to the Death of the Late Mr. Clarke, ) in Which Are Contained Some Pertinent Cases f", von "D. D. , D." (9781170648490)
- "An Account of the Foxglove, and Some of Its Medical Uses: With Practical Remarks on Dropsy, and Other Diseases. by William Withering, M.D. ...", von "Withering, William" (9781170648551)