Detailseite wird geladen...
A short answer to the declaration of the persons calling themselves the Friends of the liberty of the press. By John Bowles, Esq. ... - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T048123Notes: Imprint: London : printed for J. Downes, 1793. Collation: ,24p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-short-answer-to-the-declaration-of-the-persons-calling-themselves-the-Friends-of-the-liberty-of-the-press-By-John-Bowles-Esq~~John-Bowles BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Short Answer To The Declaration Of The Persons Calling Themselves The Friends Of The Liberty Of The Press. By John Bowles, Esq. - neues Buch
A Short Answer To The Declaration Of The Persons Calling Themselves The Friends Of The Liberty Of The Press. By John Bowles, Esq. ... John Bowles, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Short Answer To The Declaration Of The Persons Calling Themselves The Friends Of The Liberty Of The Press. By John Bowles, Esq. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
A Short Answer to the Declaration of the Persons Calling Themselves the Friends of the Liberty of the Press. by John Bowles, Esq. ... - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170646255, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 34 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Short Answer to the Declaration of the Persons Calling Themselves the Friends of the Liberty of the Press. by John Bowles, Esq. ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Short Answer to the Declaration of the Persons Calling Themselves the Friends of the Liberty of the Press. by John Bowles, Esq. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170646250
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170646255
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 01.12.2011 03:21:02
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:33
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Malecontent. a Letter from an Associator to Francis Plowden, Esq. ...", von "Associator" (9781170646243)
- "A Letter to the Rt. Hon. Charles James Fox, Upon the Dangerous and Inflammatory Tendency of His Late Conduct in Parliament.", von "Bentley, Thomas Richard" (9781170646267)
- "Topsy Turvy: With Anecdotes and Observations Illustrative of Leading Characters in the Present Government of France. by the Editor", von "Huddesford, George" (9781170646236)
- "The Contrast, or Two Portraits of the Right Honourable Charles James Fox. the First Taken in 1771, the Second in 1792 and 1793. Dedicated, Without Per", von "Cleaner of Faded Portraits, Of Faded Por" (9781170646274)
- "The Rights of Monarchy, a Poem; On the Late Unanimous Celebration of His Majesty's Birth Day, on the Fourth of June, 1792, at the Hotel, in Birmingham", von "Authoress of Duke and No Duke, Of Duke a" (9781170646229)
- "Two Letters to Lord Onslow, Lord Lieutenant of the County of Surry: And One to Mr. Henry Dundas, Secretary of State, on the Subject of the Late Excell", von "Paine, Thomas" (9781170646281)