Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T016569Notes: Imprint: Edinburgh : printed in the year, 1779. Collation: 26p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Popery-calmly-considered-By-John-Wesley-AM~~John-Wesley BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 117064323X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 34 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Popery Calmly Considered. By John Wesley, A.m. John Wesley, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Popery Calmly Considered. By John Wesley, A.m. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Detailangaben zum Buch - Popery Calmly Considered. by John Wesley, A.M.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170643235
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117064323X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 18.11.2012 04:29:54
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:29
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Letters on Popery: Being a Vindication of the Civil Principles of Papists. by Cosmopolita, and Others.", von "Cosmopolita" (9781170643228)
- "A Protestant's Resolution: Shewing His Reasons Why He Will Not Be a Papist. ... the Seven and Twentieth Edition.", von "Protestant" (9781170643242)
- "A Protestant's Resolution: Shewing His Reasons Why He Will Not Be a Papist. ... the Twenty Third Edition.", von "Protestant" (9781170643211)
- "REV. Arthur O'Leary's Address to the Lords Spiritual and Temporal of the Parliament of Great Britain; To Which Is Annexed, an Account of Sir Henry Mil", von "O'Leary, Arthur" (9781170643259)
- "A Proposal for the Conversion of the Popish Natives of Ireland, to the Establish'd Religion; ...", von "Richardson, John" (9781170643204)
- "Some Observations and Queries on the Present Laws of This Kingdom, Relative to Papists. by a True Church of England-Man. Second Edition, with Addition", von "Howard, Gorges Edmond" (9781170643266)