Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T063346Notes: Anonymous. By James Thomson. Printer's name from colophon. Half-title: 'The new opinions and principles lately introduced into France; with observations.'.Imprint: Edinburgh : printed [by John Brown] for Bell & Bradfute, E. Balfour, P. Hill, and A. Constable, Edinburgh; and J. Wright, London, 1799. Collation: viii,272p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-rise-progress-and-consequences-of-the-new-opinions-and-principles-lately-introduced-into-France-with-observations~~James-Thomson BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Rise, Progress, and Consequences, of the New Opinions and Principles Lately Introduced Into France; With Observations. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170642071, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 286 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=15mm, Gew.=513gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Rise, Progress, and Consequences, of the New Opinions and Principles Lately Introduced Into France; With Observations.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Rise, Progress, and Consequences, of the New Opinions and Principles Lately Introduced Into France; With Observations.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170642078
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170642071
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,513 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 14.11.2011 18:54:34
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:09:19
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Mr. Burke's Speech, on the 1st December 1783, Upon the Question for the Speaker's Leaving the Chair, in Order for the House to Resolve Itself Into a C", von "Burke, Edmund" (9781170642061)
- "Memoirs of Some Transactions During the Late Ministry of Robert E. of Oxford.", von "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170642085)
- "A Short Review of the Political State of Great-Britain, at the Commencement of the Year One Thousand Seven Hundred and Eighty-Seven. Third Edition.", von "Wraxall, Nathaniel William" (9781170642054)
- "Neck or Nothing: In a Letter to the Right Honourable the Lord - Being a Supplement to the Short History of the Parliament. Also the New", von "Dunton, John" (9781170642092)
- "The Second Book of the Chronicle of the Kings of England, from the Reign of Queen Elizabeth Unto the Present Time. Written in the Manner of the Ancien", von "Dodsley, Robert" (9781170642047)
- "Eikonoklastes. in Answer to a Book Intitled, Eikon Basilike, the Portraiture of His Sacred Majesty in His Solitudes and Sufferings. a New Edition, Cor", von "Milton, John" (9781170642108)