Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T075874Notes: Imprint: London : printed for J. Debrett, 1795. Collation: ,46p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-correspondence-between-Sir-Stephen-Lushington-Baronet-and-Warren-Hastings-Esq-in-the-statement-alluded-to-in-both-letters-A-correct-edition~~Stephen-Lushington BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Correspondence Between Sir Stephen Lushington, Baronet, And Warren Hastings, Esq. In The Statement Alluded To In Both Letters. - neues Buch
The Correspondence Between Sir Stephen Lushington, Baronet, And Warren Hastings, Esq. In The Statement Alluded To In Both Letters. A Correct Edition. Stephen Lushington, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Correspondence Between Sir Stephen Lushington, Baronet, And Warren Hastings, Esq. In The Statement Alluded To In Both Letters. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
The Correspondence Between Sir Stephen Lushington, Baronet, and Warren Hastings, Esq. in the Statement Alluded to in Both Letters. a Correct Edition. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170639135, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 56 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=118gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Correspondence Between Sir Stephen Lushington, Baronet, and Warren Hastings, Esq. in the Statement Alluded to in Both Letters. a Correct Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Correspondence Between Sir Stephen Lushington, Baronet, and Warren Hastings, Esq. in the Statement Alluded to in Both Letters. a Correct Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170639139
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170639135
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,118 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 03.03.2011 21:59:58
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:27
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Tracts Upon India; Written in the Years, 1779, 1780, and 1788. by Mr. John Sullivan. with Subsequent Observations by Him.", von "Sullivan, John" (9781170639122)
- "The Sentiments of a Dutch Patriot. Being the Speech of *** in an August Assembly on the Present State of Affairs, ... Faithfully Translated from the D", von "Haren, Onno Zwier Van" (9781170639146)
- "A Treatise of the Mechanical Powers. ... to Which Are Added, Several Useful Improvements in Mill Work, Bevel Geer, Friction, the Best Shape for Teet", von "Imison, John" (9781170639115)
- "An Appeal to the Unprejudiced, Concerning the Present Discontents Occasioned by the Late Convention with Spain.", von "Gordon, Thomas" (9781170639153)
- "Third and Last Part of a Report on the Proposed Navigation Between the East and West Seas, (Viz. on the Advantages, and Disadvantages of Carrying the", von "Chapman, William" (9781170639108)
- "Political Observations on the Test ACT.", von "Brand, John" (9781170639160)