Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T065215Notes: Anonymous. By Sir William Meredith. With a final advertisement leaf.Imprint: London : printed for John Stockdale, 1785. Collation: 85,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Political-letters-written-in-March-and-April-MDCCLXXXIV~~William-Meredith BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170633226, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 92 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=181gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Versandkosten:zzgl. Versand, zzgl. Versandkosten
Detailangaben zum Buch - Political Letters, Written in March and April M.DCC.LXXXIV.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170633229
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170633226
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,181 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 12.02.2011 01:25:17
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:09:10
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Letters on Political Liberty. Addressed to a Member of the English House of Commons, on His Being Chosen Into the Committee of an Associating County.", von "Williams, David" (9781170633212)
- "A Vindication of the Political Principles of Mr. Locke: In Answer to the Objections of the REV. Dr. Tucker, Dean of Glocester. by Joseph Towers, ...", von "Towers, Joseph" (9781170633236)
- "A Memorial, Most Humbly Addressed to the Sovereigns of Europe, on the Present State of Affairs, Between the Old and New World. the Second Edition.", von "Pownall, Thomas" (9781170633205)
- "A letter to a country gentleman. The gentleman to whom this letter was written by a private friend, ... was so struck with the arguments it contains, ... that he determined to publish the whole.", von "Private Friend, Friend" (9781170633243)
- "A Representation to His Majesty, Moved in the House of Commons, by the Right Honourable Edmund Burke, and Seconded by William Windham, Esquire, on M", von "Burke, Edmund" (9781170633199)
- "A Letter to William Paley, ... from a Poor Labourer, in Answer to His Reason for Contentment. Addressed to the Labouring Part of the British Public.", von "Poor Labourer, Labourer" (9781170633250)