Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T026357Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: York : printed at the New Printing-Office, by C. Etherington, for the author; and sold in London by John Bell; and C. Etherington, York, 1771. Collation: ,66p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History An-essay-on-the-diseases-of-the-bile-more-particularly-its-calculous-concretions-called-gall-stones-By-William-White-FAS~~William-White BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170632335, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 74 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=150gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Essay on the Diseases of the Bile, More Particularly Its Calculous Concretions, Called Gall-Stones. by William White, F.A.S. - Taschenbuch
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
An Essay on the Diseases of the Bile, More Particularly Its Calculous Concretions, Called Gall-Stones. by William White, F.A.S.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Essay on the Diseases of the Bile, More Particularly Its Calculous Concretions, Called Gall-Stones. by William White, F.A.S.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170632338
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170632335
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,150 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 23.02.2011 15:25:51
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:09:09
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Observations on the Diseased and Contracted Urinary Bladder, and Frequent Painful Micturition; ... to Which Are Added, Observations on the Schirro-Con", von "Sherwen, John" (9781170632321)
- "Seventy Four Select Cases, with the Manner of Cure, and the Preparation of the Remedies, in the Following Diseases. I. the Schirrus, Cancer, and Ulcer", von "Rowley, William" (9781170632345)
- "Remarks on Mr. Thomas Henry's Improved Method of Preparing Magnesia Alba; With an Easy Chemical Process for Procuring It, in the Utmost Perfection, Wi", von "Physician" (9781170632314)
- "An Essay, to Elucidate the Nature, Origin, and Connexion of Srophula, and Glandular Consumption; Including a Brief History of the Effects of Ilkley S", von "Mossman, George" (9781170632352)
- "Of the imagination, as a cause and as a cure of disorders of the body; exemplified by fictitious tractors, and epidemical convulsions. Read to the Literary and Philosophical Society of Bath. By John Haygarth, M.D. ...", von "Haygarth, John" (9781170632307)
- "Essays on the hepatitis and spasmodic affections in India; founded on observations made whilst on service with his Majesty's troops in different parts of that country. By Thomas Girdlestone, M.D.", von "Girdlestone, Thomas" (9781170632369)