Detailseite wird geladen...
An appeal to the publick, from the judgment of a certain manager, with original letters: and the drama, of one act, which was refused representation. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T066301Notes: An account of an exchange of letters between David Garrick and the author, who signs his letters T. R. and is sometimes identified as Thomas Ryder. With the text of the play: 'The politician reform'd'. The pagination jumps from 32 to 35 but text and regImprint: London : printed for J. Bew, 1774. Collation: xiii,,32,35-40p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General An-appeal-to-the-publick-from-the-judgment-of-a-certain-manager-with-original-letters~~T-R BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
An Appeal to the Publick, from the Judgment of a Certain Manager, with Original Letters: And the Drama, of One Act, Which Was Refused Representation. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 117063107X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 62 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Appeal to the Publick, from the Judgment of a Certain Manager, with Original Letters: And the Drama, of One Act, Which Was Refused Representation.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Appeal to the Publick, from the Judgment of a Certain Manager, with Original Letters: And the Drama, of One Act, Which Was Refused Representation.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170631072
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117063107X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,127 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 13.09.2012 18:03:34
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:09:07
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Humfrey, Duke of Gloucester. a Tragedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. by His Majesty's Servants. by Mr. Philips. the Third Editio", von "Philips, Ambrose" (9781170631065)
- "No Song No Supper: An Opera, in Two Acts: As Performed at the Theatre-Royal, Drury-Lane.", von "Hoare, Prince" (9781170631089)
- "The Briton. a Tragedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. by His Majesty's Servants. by Mr. Philips. the Third Edition.", von "Philips, Ambrose" (9781170631058)
- "La Governante; Or, the Duenna. a New Comic Opera. as Performed at the King's Theatre, in the Hay-Market. the Poetry by Mr. Badini, ... the Music Entir", von "Badini, Carlo Francesco" (9781170631096)
- "Venice Preserv'd; Or, a Plot Discover'd: A Tragedy. Written by Mr. Thomas Otway.", von "Otway, Thomas" (9781170631041)
- "Zelida. a Tragedy. by the Author.", von "Horde, Thomas" (9781170631102)