Detailseite wird geladen...
What we must all come to. A comedy in two acts, as it was intended to be acted at the Theatre-Royal in Covent-Garden. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T052363Notes: Anonymous. By Arthur Murphy. Subsequently published as 'Three weeks after marriage'.Imprint: London : printed for P. Vaillant, 1764. Collation: ,52p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General What-we-must-all-come-to-A-comedy-in-two-acts-as-it-was-intended-to-be-acted-at-the-Theatre-Royal-in-Covent-Garden~~Arthur-Murphy BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
What We Must All Come To. a Comedy in Two Acts, as It Was Intended to Be Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Covent-Garden. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170630529, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 62 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
What We Must All Come To. A Comedy In Two Acts, As It Was Intended To Be Acted At The Theatre-royal In Covent-garden. - neues Buch
What We Must All Come To. A Comedy In Two Acts, As It Was Intended To Be Acted At The Theatre-royal In Covent-garden. Arthur Murphy, Books, Reference and Language, What We Must All Come To. A Comedy In Two Acts, As It Was Intended To Be Acted At The Theatre-royal In Covent-garden. Books>Reference and Language
What We Must All Come To. a Comedy in Two Acts, as It Was Intended to Be Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Covent-Garden.
Detailangaben zum Buch - What We Must All Come To. a Comedy in Two Acts, as It Was Intended to Be Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Covent-Garden.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170630525
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170630529
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,127 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 07.05.2011 14:58:09
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:20
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Reapers: Or the Englishman Out of Paris. an Opera.", von "Favart, M." (9781170630518)
- "Critical Remarks on the Tragedy of Athelstan. with Rules Necessary to Be Observed by All Dramatic Poets. by the Author of the State-Farce.", von "Author of the State Farce, Of The State" (9781170630532)
- "The Turnpike Gate; A Musical Entertainment, in Two Acts. Now Performing with Universal Applause, at the Theatre Royal, Covent-Garden. by T. Knight.", von "Knight, T." (9781170630501)
- "Songs, Duets, Choruses, &C. in the Surrender of Calais, a Play, in Three Acts. First Performed at the Theatre-Royal, in the Hay-Market, on Saturday, J", von "Colman, George" (9781170630549)
- "Lethe. a Dramatic Satire. with the Additional Character of Lord Chalkstone. as It Is Performed at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. by David Garrick. t", von "Garrick, David" (9781170630495)
- "I'll Tell You What. a Comedy, in Five Acts, as It Is Performed at the Theatre Royal, Haymarket. by Mrs. Inchbald. the Second Edition.", von "Inchbald, Mrs" (9781170630556)