Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: T166426Notes: Adapted by David Garrick from C. B. Fagan's 'La pupille'.Imprint: Dublin : printed for George Faulkner, 1759. Collation: 34p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-guardian-A-comedy-of-two-acts-As-it-is-performd-at-the-Theatre-Royal-in-Drury-Lane~~David-Garrick BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170629903, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 64 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=132gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Guardian. A Comedy Of Two Acts. As It Is Perform'd At The Theatre-royal In Drury-lane. - neues Buch
The Guardian. A Comedy Of Two Acts. As It Is Perform'd At The Theatre-royal In Drury-lane. David Garrick, Books, Reference and Language, The Guardian. A Comedy Of Two Acts. As It Is Perform'd At The Theatre-royal In Drury-lane. Books>Reference and Language
The Guardian. a Comedy of Two Acts. as It Is Perform'd at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Guardian. a Comedy of Two Acts. as It Is Perform'd at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170629901
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170629903
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,132 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 04.10.2011 00:35:50
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:19
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Baron Kinkvervankotsdorsprakingatchdern. a New Musical Comedy. as Performed at the Theatre-Royal in the Hay-Market. by Miles Peter Andrews, Esq.", von "Andrews, Miles Peter" (9781170629895)
- "He's Much to Blame, a Comedy: In Five Acts. as Performed at the Theatre Royal, Covent Garden.", von "Holcroft, Thomas" (9781170629918)
- "The Man's Bewitch'd; Or, the Devil to Do about Her. a Comedy, as It Is Acted at the New-Theatre in the Hay-Market; By Her Majesty's Servants. by Susan", von "Centlivre, Susanna" (9781170629888)
- "Fashionable Levities, a Comedy. in Five Acts. by Leonard Macnally, Esq.", von "Macnally, Leonard" (9781170629925)
- "The West Indian: A Comedy. as It Is Performed at the Theatre Royal in Drury-Lane. by the Author of the Brothers.", von "Cumberland, Richard" (9781170629871)
- "The Double Disappointment; A Farce. as It Is Acted at the Theatre Royal in Covent-Garden. by the Late Moses Mendez, Esq.", von "Mendez, Moses" (9781170629932)