Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T033916Notes: With a final advertisement leaf.Imprint: [Birmingham] : Printed at Birmingham, 1792. Collation: 18,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Extracts-from-Dr-Priestleys-works-read-in-court-at-the-last-Warwick-Assizes~~Joseph-Priestley BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170629687, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 26 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
[EAN: 9781170629680], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/11/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from UK. This item is printed on demand.
Books2Anywhere, Fairford, GLO, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 9.47
2014, ISBN: 1170629687
[EAN: 9781170629680], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/10/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from US This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 7.62
Extracts from Dr. Priestley's Works, Read in Court at the Last Warwick Assizes.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Extracts from Dr. Priestley's Works, Read in Court at the Last Warwick Assizes.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170629680
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170629687
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,064 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 01.06.2012 05:51:54
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 28.11.2014 15:59:45
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Facts, Reflections, and Queries, Submitted to the Consideration of the Associated Friends of the People.", von "Heron, Robert" (9781170629673)
- "Abridgement. Principles of Government, Adapted to General Instruction and Use. by the REV. R. Nares, A.M. Author of a Tract, Entitled Principles of Go", von "Nares, Robert" (9781170629697)
- "A Dialogue Between an Associator and a Well-Informed Englishman, on the Grounds of the Late Associations, and the Commencement of a War with France.", von "Towers, Joseph" (9781170629666)
- "A Plain and Earnest Address to Britons, Especially Farmers, on the Interesting State of Public Affairs in Great Britain and France. by a Farmer. the", von "Farmer, Mike" (9781170629703)
- "Liberty and Equality; Treated of in a Short History Addressed from a Poor Man to His Equals.", von "Sneyd, Ralph" (9781170629659)
- "The Causes of the Present Complaints Fairly Stated and Fully Refuted.", von "Almon, John" (9781170629710)