Detailseite wird geladen...
A dialogue between an associator and a well-informed Englishman, on the grounds of the late associations, and the commencement of a war with France. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T031795Notes: Anonymous. By Joseph Towers.Imprint: London : printed for Thomas Evans, 1793. Collation: 48p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-dialogue-between-an-associator-and-a-well-informed-Englishman-on-the-grounds-of-the-late-associations-and-the-commencement-of-a-war-with-France~~Joseph-Towers BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Dialogue Between an Associator and a Well-Informed Englishman, on the Grounds of the Late Associations, and the Commencement of a War with France. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170629660, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 56 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=118gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Versandkosten: EUR 14.46
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Dialogue Between an Associator and a Well-Informed Englishman, on the Grounds of the Late Associations, and the Commencement of a War with France.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170629666
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170629660
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,118 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 27.08.2011 00:27:41
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 27.01.2015 10:58:05
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Liberty and Equality; Treated of in a Short History Addressed from a Poor Man to His Equals.", von "Sneyd, Ralph" (9781170629659)
- "Facts, Reflections, and Queries, Submitted to the Consideration of the Associated Friends of the People.", von "Heron, Robert" (9781170629673)
- "The Reason of Man: Part Second. Containing Strictures on Rights of Man, with Observations on Mr. Erskine's Defence of Mr. Pain, and Thoug", von "Jones, John" (9781170629642)
- "Extracts from Dr. Priestley's Works, Read in Court at the Last Warwick Assizes.", von "Priestley, Joseph" (9781170629680)
- "The Reason of Man: With Strictures on Paine's Rights of Man, and Some Other of His Writings. the Third Edition. by John Jones, ...", von "Jones, John" (9781170629635)
- "Abridgement. Principles of Government, Adapted to General Instruction and Use. by the REV. R. Nares, A.M. Author of a Tract, Entitled Principles of Go", von "Nares, Robert" (9781170629697)