Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T049948Notes: Another edition has 'printed in the yeay [sic]' in the imprint.Imprint: London : printed in the year, 1793. Collation: 31,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Ten-minutes-address-to-Englishmen-By-a-loyal-subject~~Loyal-Subject BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170629571, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Ten Minutes Address To Englishmen. By A Loyal Subject. Loyal Subject., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Ten Minutes Address To Englishmen. By A Loyal Subject. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Detailangaben zum Buch - Ten Minutes Address to Englishmen. by a Loyal Subject.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170629574
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170629571
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,086 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 18.07.2011 08:43:01
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:19
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Citizens Obligation. a Sermon, Preached at St. Anne's Chapel in Newcastle, and St. Mary's, Gateshead, on Sunday, September 23d, 1792. by M. Manner", von "Manners, Moses" (9781170629567)
- "An Address to the Students at the New College, Hackney, Occasioned by Dr. Priestley's Answer to Their Address.", von "M. O. N. , O. N." (9781170629581)
- "A Sermon Suitable to the Times, Preached at St. Mary's, Oxford, on Sunday the 18th of November; At St. Martin's, on Sunday the 25th; And at St. Pete", von "Tatham, Edward" (9781170629550)
- "Principle and practice combined: or, the wrongs of man. An oratorio. As it was often performed by the Jacobines of Paris, with great applause. The ... airs. By one who feels himself a patriot.", von "One Who Feels Himself a. Patriot, Who Fe" (9781170629598)
- "Short Hints Upon Levelling. Extracted from Dr. Vincent's Discourse, Addressed to the People of Great Britain.", von "Vincent, William" (9781170629543)
- "Christian Politics; Or, the Origin of Power, and the Grounds of Subordination. a Sermon, Preached in the Parish Church of All Saints, Northampton, on", von "Agutter, William" (9781170629604)