Detailseite wird geladen...
Review of the constitution of Great-Britain. By John Oswald. Third edition, with considerable additions. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T044893Notes: Imprint: [London, 1792] Collation: 4,60p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Review-of-the-constitution-of-Great-Britain-By-John-Oswald-Third-edition-with-considerable-additions~~John-Oswald BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Review Of The Constitution Of Great-britain. By John Oswald. Third Edition, With Considerable Additions. - neues Buch
Review Of The Constitution Of Great-britain. By John Oswald. Third Edition, With Considerable Additions. John Oswald, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Review Of The Constitution Of Great-britain. By John Oswald. Third Edition, With Considerable Additions. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Review of the Constitution of Great-Britain. by John Oswald. Third Edition, with Considerable Additions. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170629393, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 72 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=145gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Review of the Constitution of Great-Britain. by John Oswald. Third Edition, with Considerable Additions.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Review of the Constitution of Great-Britain. by John Oswald. Third Edition, with Considerable Additions.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170629390
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170629393
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,145 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 27.09.2012 13:57:41
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:19
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Two Speeches of Thomas Day, Esq. at the General Meetings of the Counties of Cambridge and Essex, Held March 25, and April 25, 1780.", von "Day, Thomas" (9781170629383)
- "The Pernicious Effects of the Art of Printing Upon Society, Exposed. a Short Essay. Addressed to the Friends of Social Order.", von "Eaton, Daniel Isaac" (9781170629406)
- "Abridgment of That Eminent Patriot Mr. John Trenchard's History of Standing Armies in England. with an Incomparable Preface Upon Government.", von "Trenchard, John" (9781170629376)
- "Mast and Acorns: Collected by Old Hubert.", von "Parkinson, James" (9781170629413)
- "The Trial at Large of Thomas Paine, for a Libel, in the Second Part of Rights of Man. Before Lord Kenyon and a Special Jury, in the Court of King's Be", von "Paine, Thomas" (9781170629369)
- "Considerations on the French War, in Which the Circumstances Leading to It, Its Object, and the Resources of Britain for Carrying It On, Are Examined,", von "British Merchant, Merchant" (9781170629420)