Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T044225Notes: Imprint: London : printed for J. S. Jordan, 1793. Collation: ,28p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-present-state-of-the-British-constitution-deduced-from-facts-By-an-old-Whig~~Old-Whig BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170629261, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 42 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Present State Of The British Constitution, Deduced From Facts. By An Old Whig. Old Whig., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Present State Of The British Constitution, Deduced From Facts. By An Old Whig. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
The Present State of the British Constitution, Deduced from Facts. by an Old Whig.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Present State of the British Constitution, Deduced from Facts. by an Old Whig.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170629260
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170629261
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,095 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 01.03.2011 13:27:40
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:19
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Prospects on the War and Paper Currency. by Thomas Paine, ...", von "Paine, Thomas" (9781170629253)
- "An Essay on Parliament, and the Causes of Unequal Representation. Also, a Specimen of Some Necessary Regulations, with a Prospect of General Reform.", von "Britanniae Amicus, Amicus" (9781170629277)
- "A Convention the Only Means of Saving Us from Ruin. in a Letter, Addressed to the People of England. by Joseph Gerrald.", von "Gerrald, Joseph" (9781170629246)
- "Letter on the Present Associations. Interspersed with Various Remarks, Highly Interesting; Particularly at This Most Alarming Crisis. from an Officer,", von "Officer" (9781170629284)
- "A Narrative of Transactions Relative to a Sermon, Preached in the Parish Church of Brighton, August 18, 1793: With Short Extracts from the Sermon, a", von "Knox, Vicesimus" (9781170629239)
- "A Letter to the Clergy of the Church of Scotland. by Mark Blake, Esq.", von "Blake, Mark" (9781170629291)