Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT086209Also issued as part of: 'A collection of above one hundred and fifty sermons', London: J. Baker and T. Warner, 1716.London : printed and sold by H. Hills; for the benefit of the poor, 1709. 16 p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-bride-womans-counseller-Being-a-sermon-preachd-at-a-wedding-May-the-11th-1699-at-Sherbourn-in-Dorsetshire-By-John-Sprint~~John-Sprint Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Bride-womans Counseller. Being A Sermon Preach'd At A Wedding, May The 11th, 1699, At Sherbourn, In Dorsetshire. By John Sprint. John Sprint, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Bride-womans Counseller. Being A Sermon Preach'd At A Wedding, May The 11th, 1699, At Sherbourn, In Dorsetshire. By Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Bride-Womans Counseller. Being a Sermon Preach'd at a Wedding, May the 11th, 1699, at Sherbourn, in Dorsetshire. by John Sprint. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Bride-Womans Counseller. Being a Sermon Preach'd at a Wedding, May the 11th, 1699, at Sherbourn, in Dorsetshire. by John Sprint.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Bride-Womans Counseller. Being a Sermon Preach'd at a Wedding, May the 11th, 1699, at Sherbourn, in Dorsetshire. by John Sprint.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170579237
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117057923X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,064 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 07.04.2011 04:19:10
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:24:31
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Letters to a Philosophical Unbeliever. Part I. Containing an Examination of the Principal Objections to the Doctrines of Natural Religion, and Especia", von "Priestley, Joseph" (9781170579220)
- "The Political Works of Andrew Fletcher, Esq.", von "Fletcher, Andrew" (9781170579244)
- "Autarchia: Or the Art of Self-Government, in a Moral Essay. in Three Parts. First Written to a Gentleman in the University, and S", von "G. B. (George Burghope), B. (George Burg" (9781170579213)
- "Miniature Pictures. Written Originally by Mr. Gay, ... Newly Adapted to the Most Fashionable and Public Characters, of Both Sexes, Now Living; ... Con", von "Gay, John" (9781170579251)
- "History the Interpreter of Prophecy, Or, a View of Scriptural Prophecies and Their Accomplishment in the Past and Present Occurrences of the World; ..", von "Kett, Henry" (9781170579206)
- "A Treatise on the Religious Observation of the Lord's-Day, According to the Express Words of the Fourth Commandment.", von "Wright, S." (9781170579268)