Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T046801Notes: The author of the Plea for divine revelation = Richard Bundy.Imprint: London : printed for J. Roberts, 1731. Collation: 67,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Remarks-on-the-Defence-of-the-plea-for-human-reason-c-By-the-author-of-the-plea-for-divine-revelation~~Richard-Bundy BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170573053, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 76 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=154gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Remarks on the Defence of the Plea for Human Reason, &C. by the Author of the Plea for Divine Revelation.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Remarks on the Defence of the Plea for Human Reason, &C. by the Author of the Plea for Divine Revelation.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170573051
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170573053
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,154 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 24.02.2011 08:27:11
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:08:17
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Defense of the Plea for Human Reason. Being a Reply to a Book Entitled, a Plea for Divine Revelation. in a Letter to the ... Lord Bishop of London", von "Jackson, John" (9781170573044)
- "An Answer to the PostScript of the Second Part of Scripture Vindicated. Wherein Is Shewn, That If Reason Be Not a Sufficient Guide in Matters of Reli", von "Sykes, Arthur Ashley" (9781170573068)
- "A Plea for Humane Reason, Shewing the Sufficiency of It in Matters of Religion, in a Letter to the ... Bishop of London. the Second Edition.", von "Jackson, John" (9781170573037)
- "An Essay on Moral Obligation: With a View Towards Settling the Controversy, Concerning Moral and Positive Duties. in Answer to Two Late Pamphlets; .", von "Johnson, Thomas" (9781170573075)
- "Short discourses upon the whole common-prayer, designed to inform the judgment, and excite the devotion, of such as daily use the same. By Tho. Comber, D.D. The third edition.", von "Comber, Thomas" (9781170573020)
- "The True Faith of a Christian: In a Very Short Abridgment of Bishop Pearson's Exposition of the Apostles Creed. by Charles Lambe, ...", von "Pearson, John" (9781170573082)