Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T004259Notes: Half-title: 'The Lord Bishop of Carlile's, sermon before the House of Lords, on January 30. 1718/9'. The same setting of type was also printed using a 4° imposition.Imprint: London : printed for John Wyat, 1719. Collation: ,32p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preachd-before-the-House-of-Lords-in-the-Abbey-Church-of-Westminst-on-the-30th-of-January-1718-9-By-Samuel-Lord-Bishop-of-Carlile~~Samuel-Bradford BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A sermon preach'd before the House of Lords, in the Abbey Church of Westminst. on the 30th of January, 1718/9. ... By Samuel Lord Bishop of Carlile. Samuel Bradford, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A sermon preach'd before the House of Lords, in the Abbey Church of Westminst. on the 30th of January, 1718/9. ... By Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Sermon Preach'd Before the House of Lords, in the Abbey Church of Westminst. on the 30th of January, 1718/9. ... by Samuel Lord Bishop of Carlile. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 44 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preach'd Before the House of Lords, in the Abbey Church of Westminst. on the 30th of January, 1718/9. ... by Samuel Lord Bishop of Carlile.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preach'd Before the House of Lords, in the Abbey Church of Westminst. on the 30th of January, 1718/9. ... by Samuel Lord Bishop of Carlile.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170466704
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170466702
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,095 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 16.04.2012 11:06:33
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:22:30
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor, and Court of Aldermen, and the Citizens of London, in the Cathedral Church of St. Paul", von "Bradford, Samuel" (9781170466698)
- "The Reasonableness and Uses of Commemorating King Charles's Martyrdom. a Sermon Preached Before the University of Oxford, at St. Mary's, on Tuesday, J", von "Fothergill, Thomas" (9781170466711)
- "A Sermon Preach'd in the Parish-Church of Portsmouth, on Saturday January XXX. 1725. by Anthony Bliss, ...", von "Bliss, Anthony" (9781170466681)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the University of Oxford, at St. Mary's, on Thursday, January 30. 1752. Being the Anniversary of the Martyrdom of K. Charle", von "Hawkins, William" (9781170466728)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Rt Honble the Lord-Mayor, Aldermen, and Citizens of London, in the Cathedral Church of St. Paul, on Monday, January XXX", von "Shorey, William" (9781170466674)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Honourable House of Commons at St. Margaret's Westminster, on January 30. 1717-8. by John Hoadly, ...", von "Hoadly, John" (9781170466735)