Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T070602Notes: Edited by Robert Spearman and Julius Bate. Each volume has a different titlepage describing its own contents and (except vol.8) giving its volume number. Only vol.1 has a collective titlepage, dated 1749. The works in vols. 1-4 are of the third edition aImprint: London : printed for James Hodges, 1749. Collation: 12v.,plates ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Mosess-Sine-Principio~~John-Hutchinson BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170466451, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 532 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=27mm, Gew.=939gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Moses's--- Sine Principio: Represented ... Which Were Observed by All, Believers and Apostates, Misapply'd by Gentiles, Afterwards by Jews. Vol. - Taschenbuch
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Versandkosten:zzgl. Versand, zzgl. Versandkosten
Moses's--- Sine Principio: Represented ... Which Were Observed by All, Believers and Apostates, Misapply'd by Gentiles, Afterwards by Jews. Vol.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Moses's--- Sine Principio: Represented ... Which Were Observed by All, Believers and Apostates, Misapply'd by Gentiles, Afterwards by Jews. Vol.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170466452
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170466451
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,939 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 02.04.2011 21:42:28
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:06:36
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Moses's Principia. Part II. of the Circulation of the Heavens. of the Cause of the Motion and Course of the Earth, Moon ... in Confirmation of the Nat", von "Hutchinson, John" (9781170466445)
- "A New Account of the Confusion of Tongues: And of the Infinite Benefits Design'd and Accruing Thereby to the Succeeding Raced of Men. the Names and", von "Hutchinson, John" (9781170466469)
- "The Philosophical and Theological Works of the Late Truly Learned John Hutchinson, Esq; In Twelve Volumes. Vol. I. Volume 1 of 12", von "Hutchinson, John" (9781170466438)
- "A treatise of power essential and mechanical. Wherein the original, and that part of religion which how is natural, is stated. ... Vol. V. Volume 5 of 12", von "Hutchinson, John" (9781170466476)
- "The Cry of Little Faith Heard and Answered, and Her Innocent Cause Undertaken and Pleaded, in a Letter to a Friend. by William Huntington, S.S. ...", von "Huntington, William" (9781170466421)
- "Glory or Gravity Essential and Mechanical. Wherein the Objects and Articles of the Christian Faith, Are Exhibited; As They Were ... Vol. VI. Volume 6", von "Hutchinson, John" (9781170466483)