Detailseite wird geladen...
Considerations on the expediency of making, and the manner of conducting the late regulations at Cambridge. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T000742Notes: Anonymous. By John Green. Sometimes attributed to John Chapman. Half-title: 'Considerations on the late regulations at Cambridge.'.Imprint: London : printed for J. Payne, and J. Bouquet, 1751. Collation: ,60p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Considerations-on-the-expediency-of-making-and-the-manner-of-conducting-the-late-regulations-at-Cambridge~~John-Green BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Considerations on the Expediency of Making, and the Manner of Conducting the Late Regulations at Cambridge. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170440932, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 68 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=136gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - Considerations on the Expediency of Making, and the Manner of Conducting the Late Regulations at Cambridge.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170440933
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170440932
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,136 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 14.09.2010 22:16:32
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:06:16
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The True Caledonian, Addressed to the People of Scotland, Containing an Examination of the Arguments Advanced Against the Woollen-Manufactures of This", von "Melvill, Thomas" (9781170440926)
- "Epicoene: Or, the Silent Woman. a Comedy, First Acted in the Year 1609. ... the Author Ben. Johnson.", von "Jonson, Ben" (9781170440940)
- "Mr. Hutcheson's Answer to Mr. Crookshanks's Seasonable Remarks.", von "Hutcheson, Archibald" (9781170440919)
- "An account of the institution and progress of the Academy of Ancient Music. With a comparative view of the music of the past and present times. By a member.", von "Hawkins, John" (9781170440957)
- "An Introduction to the Study of the History and Antiquities of Ireland: By Sylvester O Halloran", von "O'Halloran, Sylvester" (9781170440902)
- "The History of King Lear, a Tragedy: As It Is Now Acted at the King's Theatres. Revived, with Alterations, by N. Tate.", von "Tate, Nahum" (9781170440964)