Detailseite wird geladen...
A letter to the real freeholders of Scotland, upon the Bill for regulating qualifications. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT038311Signed at the end: C. D. The letter deals with the Bill for altering the laws which regulate the qualifications of freeholders entitled to vote in the election of M.P.'s for Scotland.Edinburgh : printed in the year, 1775. 32p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-to-the-real-freeholders-of-Scotland-upon-the-Bill-for-regulating-qualifications~~C-C-D Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Letter to the Real Freeholders of Scotland, Upon the Bill for Regulating Qualifications. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170401104, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter To The Real Freeholders Of Scotland, Upon The Bill For Regulating Qualifications. - neues Buch
A Letter To The Real Freeholders Of Scotland, Upon The Bill For Regulating Qualifications. C. D., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Letter To The Real Freeholders Of Scotland, Upon The Bill For Regulating Qualifications. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
A Letter to the Real Freeholders of Scotland, Upon the Bill for Regulating Qualifications.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Letter to the Real Freeholders of Scotland, Upon the Bill for Regulating Qualifications.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170401101
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170401104
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,086 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 13.08.2012 11:22:16
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:21:28
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Dissertation on First-Principles of Government. by Thomas Paine, ... the Second Edition.", von "Paine, Thomas" (9781170401095)
- "General View of the Agriculture of the County of Suffolk, with Observations on the Means of Its Improvement. by Arthur Young, Esq. Secretary to the Bo", von "Young, Arthur" (9781170401118)
- "A Letter from Mr. Edmunds, Peterborough, to John Chambers, Esq; Orton, on the North Level Business.", von "Edmunds, George" (9781170401088)
- "The Secret History of the Green Room: Containing Authentic and Entertaining Memoirs of the Actors and Actresses in the Three Theatres Royal. the Secon", von "Haslewood, Joseph" (9781170401125)
- "A Word to Mr. Madan. Second Edition.", von "Moore, Henry" (9781170401071)
- "The Secret History of the Green Room: Containing Authentic and Entertaining Memoirs of the Actors and Actresses in the Three Theatres Royal. the Secon", von "Haslewood, Joseph" (9781170401132)