Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Cambridge University LibraryT167033London : printed for G. Keith, 1767. p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-brokers-breviat-whereby-to-cast-up-stocks-bonds-annuities-any-number-of-shares-and-lottery-tickets-By-R-Hayes~~Richard-Hayes BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The broker's breviat, whereby to cast up stocks, bonds, annuities, any number of shares, and lottery-tickets, ... By R. Hayes, ... Richard Hayes, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The broker's breviat, whereby to cast up stocks, bonds, annuities, any number of shares, and lottery-tickets, ... By R. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
The Broker's Breviat, Whereby to Cast Up Stocks, Bonds, Annuities, Any Number of Shares, and Lottery-Tickets, ... by R. Hayes, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 134 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=254gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Broker's Breviat, Whereby to Cast Up Stocks, Bonds, Annuities, Any Number of Shares, and Lottery-Tickets, ... by R. Hayes, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Broker's Breviat, Whereby to Cast Up Stocks, Bonds, Annuities, Any Number of Shares, and Lottery-Tickets, ... by R. Hayes, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170392782
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170392784
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,254 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 28.04.2011 14:45:40
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:21:21
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Remarks on the Craftsman's Vindication of His Two Honble Patrons, in His Paper of May 22. 1731.", von "Hervey, John" (9781170392775)
- "Paradise Retriev'd: Plainly and Fully Demonstrating the Most Beautiful, Durable, and Beneficial Method of Managing and Improving Fruit-Tre", von "Collins, Samuel Northamptonshire" (9781170392799)
- "An Account of the Cathedral Church of Norwich, and Its Precincts, from Its Foundation to the Present Time. by P. Browne.", von "Browne, Philip" (9781170392768)
- "The Universal Directory for Taking Alive and Destroying Rats, and All Other Kinds of Four-Footed and Winged Vermin, ... by Robert Smith, ...", von "Smith, Robert" (9781170392805)
- "Observations on the Coal-Trade in the Port of Newcastle Upon Tyne, with a Comparative View of the Two Bills Brought Into the House of Commons Last Ses", von "Stevenson, John" (9781170392751)
- "A Collection of Poems: Among Which Are, the Quiet Conscience; The Affecting Story of Griffith and Jenneth; The Dependant, &C. &C. &C. Written", von "Bates, John" (9781170392812)