Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T125923Notes: Edited by W. Sworder.Imprint: London : printed for Anne Speed, 1705. Collation: ,46p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Serious-discourse-between-a-minister-and-his-parishioner-about-conformity-By-William-May~~William-May BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Serious Discourse Between a Minister and His Parishioner about Conformity. by William May, ... - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170392466, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 68 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=136gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Serious Discourse Between a Minister and His Parishioner about Conformity. by William May, ... - neues Buch
[PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Serious Discourse Between a Minister and His Parishioner about Conformity. by William May, ..., [SC: 0.00]
Buchkönig UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
Serious Discourse Between a Minister and His Parishioner about Conformity. by William May, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - Serious Discourse Between a Minister and His Parishioner about Conformity. by William May, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170392461
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170392466
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,136 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 15.10.2011 15:02:37
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:05:29
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Continuation of the Objections to a Pamphlet Lately Published, Intituled, Critical Notes on Some Passages of Scripture. in a Second Letter to the", von "Langford, E." (9781170392454)
- "Plain Thoughts and Friendly Hints on the Sabbath, and a Reform of Moral; ... to Which Is Now Prefixed, a Sketch of the Character of His Late Grace the", von "Hunter, William" (9781170392478)
- "Objections to a Pamphlet Lately Published, Intituled, Critical Notes on Some Passages of Scripture. with an Introduction; ... in a Letter to the Autho", von "Langford, E." (9781170392447)
- "Faith Promoted, and Fears Prevented, from a Proper View of Affliction as God's Rod. in a Letter from MR James Young ...", von "Young, James" (9781170392485)
- "The Whole Duty of Man According to the Law of Nature. by That Famous Civilian Samuel Puffendorf, ... Now Made English. the Fifth Edition with the Note", von "Pufendorf, Samuel" (9781170392430)
- "The Divine Institution, Order and Government, of a Visible Church of Christ, According to the Direction Left by Him in the New Testament, Asserted, Ex", von "Williams, John" (9781170392492)