Detailseite wird geladen...
The corn-dealer's companion being new tables shewing exactly the price of any quantity of corn or grain, ... By R. B. Gent. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T071176Notes: R. B. = Robert Blackwell. Imposed in long-12mo. The tables have no page numbering. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed by J. Dover, for the author, 1707. Collation: 11,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History The-corn-dealers-companion-being-new-tables-shewing-exactly-the-price-of-any-quantity-of-corn-or-grain-By-R-B-Gent~~Robert-Blackwell BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The corn-dealer's companion being new tables shewing exactly the price of any quantity of corn or grain, ... By R. B. - neues Buch
The corn-dealer's companion being new tables shewing exactly the price of any quantity of corn or grain, ... By R. B. Gent. Robert Blackwell, Books, Health and Well Being, The corn-dealer's companion being new tables shewing exactly the price of any quantity of corn or grain, ... By R. B. Books>Health and Well Being
The Corn-Dealer's Companion Being New Tables Shewing Exactly the Price of Any Quantity of Corn or Grain, ... by R. B. Gent. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 117037672X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 130 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=245gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Corn-Dealer's Companion Being New Tables Shewing Exactly the Price of Any Quantity of Corn or Grain, ... by R. B. Gent.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Corn-Dealer's Companion Being New Tables Shewing Exactly the Price of Any Quantity of Corn or Grain, ... by R. B. Gent.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170376720
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117037672X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,245 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 22.11.2012 05:23:10
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:21:07
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Catalogue of One Hundred Proofs from Gems, Engraved in England, by E. Burch, ...", von "Burch, Edward" (9781170376713)
- "A Friendly Call to the People of the Roman Catholick Religion in Ireland. a Sermon Preached at the Parish-Church of St. Bridget's, Dublin, on Sunday", von "Brett, John" (9781170376737)
- "The Country Gentleman's Architect, in a Great Variety of New Designs; For Cottages, Farm-Houses, Country-Houses, Villas, Lodges ... and Ornamental Woo", von "Miller, John" (9781170376706)
- "The judgment of truth: or, common sense and good nature, in behalf of Irish Roman Catholics. Occasioned by an apology printed for them in London. And ... Rev. Mr. Blackburne, ... By John Brett, D.D.", von "Brett, John" (9781170376744)
- "The Lawyer's Fortune: Or, Love in a Hollow Tree. a Comedy. the Second Edition.", von "Grimston, William" (9781170376690)
- "The triumphs of a true Christian faith. A sermon, preach'd at St. Mary's, before the University of Oxford, on All-Saints-day; November the first, 1715. By Stephen Clarke, ...", von "Clarke, Stephen" (9781170376751)