Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T134366Notes: With a half-title and final leaf of advertisement.Imprint: London : printed for J. Debrett, 1797. Collation: ,138,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-view-of-the-causes-and-consequences-of-the-present-war-with-France-By-the-Honourable-Thomas-Erskine-The-eleventh-edition~~Thomas-Erskine BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A view of the causes and consequences of the present war with France. By the Honourable Thomas Erskine. The eleventh edition. - neues Buch
A view of the causes and consequences of the present war with France. By the Honourable Thomas Erskine. The eleventh edition. Thomas Erskine, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A view of the causes and consequences of the present war with France. By the Honourable Thomas Erskine. The eleventh edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
A View of the Causes and Consequences of the Present War with France. by the Honourable Thomas Erskine. the Eleventh Edition. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170360181, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 146 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=8mm, Gew.=272gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - A View of the Causes and Consequences of the Present War with France. by the Honourable Thomas Erskine. the Eleventh Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170360187
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170360181
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,272 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 19.12.2011 11:24:47
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:20:40
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Plans of the Sunday Schools and School of Industry, Established in the City of Bath; With Remarks, by a Gentleman of the Committee. Published for the", von "Brooke, William" (9781170360170)
- "A Turkish Tale. in Five Cantos.", von "Gray, George" (9781170360194)
- "A View of the Causes and Consequences of the Present War with France. by the Hon. Thomas Erskine. the Second Edition.", von "Erskine, Thomas" (9781170360163)
- "The Angel and Curate. a Poem. by Nathaniel Weekes.", von "Weekes, Nathaniel" (9781170360200)
- "Essay on the Rights of the Prince of Wales, Relative to the Dutchy of Cornwall. by G. Moore, Esq. ...", von "Moore, George" (9781170360156)
- "Probationary Odes for the Laureatship: With a Preliminary Discourse, by Sir John Hawkins, Knt. Eighth Edition.", von "Hawkins, John" (9781170360217)