Detailseite wird geladen...
The antiquities of Tewkesbury church. To which is added particulars of the battle of Tewkesbury. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT110646With a list of subscribers, and a final errata leaf.Tewkesbury : printed and sold by Dyde and Son, 1787. xiv,,12-64,p.,plate : ill. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century antiquities-of-Tewkesbury-church-To-which-is-added-particulars-of-the-battle-of-Tewkesbury~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Antiquities of Tewkesbury Church. to Which Is Added Particulars of the Battle of Tewkesbury. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170322557, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 78 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=154gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Antiquities Of Tewkesbury Church. To Which Is Added Particulars Of The Battle Of Tewkesbury. - neues Buch
The Antiquities Of Tewkesbury Church. To Which Is Added Particulars Of The Battle Of Tewkesbury. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, History, The Antiquities Of Tewkesbury Church. To Which Is Added Particulars Of The Battle Of Tewkesbury. Books>History
The Antiquities of Tewkesbury Church. to Which Is Added Particulars of the Battle of Tewkesbury.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Antiquities of Tewkesbury Church. to Which Is Added Particulars of the Battle of Tewkesbury.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170322550
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170322557
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,154 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 02.09.2011 09:04:41
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:19:35
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Portsmouth Guide; Or, a Description of the Ancient and Present State of the Place; ... to Which Is Added, Some Account of the Isle of Wight, ...", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322543)
- "The New Bath Guide; Or, Useful Pocket Companion for All Persons Residing at or Resorting to This Antient City. Giving an Account of Its Medicinal Wate", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322567)
- "A List of the Stage-Coaches and Carriers, and the Places and Times They Come in and Go Out.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322536)
- "An ACT to Amend an ACT Passed in the Tenth and Eleventh Years of the Reign of King William the Third, Intituled, "An ACT for the Making and Keeping N", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322574)
- "A Poll for Members of Parliament for the Borough of Colchester, in the County of Essex; Taken Before Samuel Ennew, Esq; Mayor, on Wednesday the 16th", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322529)
- "An Account of the Rotherham Independent Academy, Which Was Opened November 5, 1795. ...", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170322581)