Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT078773The titlepage is engraved. Some of the illustrations are dated 1 January 1798. The inner sides of the covers are illustrated.London : printed and sold by Wm. Darton, & Josh. Harvey, Decr. 26th., 1797  p. : ill. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General present-for-a-little-girl~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170235859, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 62 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Present For A Little Girl. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Present For A Little Girl. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Present for a Little Girl.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170235850
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170235859
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,127 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 31.10.2012 07:56:32
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:18:19
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The True Tom Double: Or, an Account of Dr Davenants' Late Conduct and Writings, Particularly with Relation to the Xith Section of His Essay", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235843)
- "State of the British and French Colonies in North America, with Respect to Number of People, Forces, Forts, Indians, Trade and Other Advantages. ... i", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235867)
- "The Visible Pursuit of a Foreign Interest, in Opposition to the Interests of England, Proved from Facts Stated in a Circular Rescript Lately Publish'd", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235836)
- "Articles, Depositions, &C. of the People of New Providence, in an Assembly Held at Nassau, October the 5th, 1701. Against Elias. Haskett, Governor. ..", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235874)
- "The Advantages of Scotland by an Incorporate Union with England, Compar'd with These [Sic] of a Coalition with the Dutch, or League with France. in An", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235829)
- "The Reply of the House of Representatives of the Province of New-Jersey, to an Answer Made by His Excellency Edward Viscount Cornbury Governor of the", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170235881)