Detailseite wird geladen...
Rules and constitutions of the Maiden-Hospital founded by the crafts-men of Edinburgh and Mary Erskine. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT137116Preface signed: W.C.Edinburgh : printed by R. Fleming and Company, 1734. ,43,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Rules-and-constitutions-of-the-Maiden-Hospital-founded-by-the-crafts-men-of-Edinburgh-and-Mary-Erskine~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Rules and Constitutions of the Maiden-Hospital Founded by the Crafts-Men of Edinburgh and Mary Erskine. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170193064, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 64 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=132gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Rules and Constitutions of the Maiden-Hospital Founded by the Crafts-Men of Edinburgh and Mary Erskine.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Rules and Constitutions of the Maiden-Hospital Founded by the Crafts-Men of Edinburgh and Mary Erskine.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170193068
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170193064
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,132 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 27.03.2012 21:27:29
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:02:38
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "An Account of the Abolishing of Duels in France: Being Extracts Out of the Edicts of the Kings, the Regulations of the Marshals, and the Records of t", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170193051)
- "A Genuine Letter of Advice and Consolation, Written from Paris by the Lord Viscount Bolingbroke, to the Earl of Oxford. Faithfully Publish'd from th", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170193075)
- "An Account of the Damnable Prizes in Old Nicks Lottery, for Men of Honour Only; ... in a Gradation of Familiar Thoughts, Arising, Upon the Not Passin", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170193044)
- "Kitty and Dick: Or, the Nightingale. a Tale. to Which Is Added, the Milk-Maid, ... Isabella's Sparrow, ... an Epigram. ...", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170193082)
- "Considerations on the Attorney Tax, and Proposals for Altering and Equalising the Same, So as to Render It Easy in Operation, and Just in Principle.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170193037)
- "The Psalms of David in Metre. According to the Version Approved by the Church of Scotland. ...", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170193099)