Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT065086With a half-title.London : printed for G. Kearsley, 1786. viii,40p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Considerations-on-the-attorney-tax-and-proposals-for-altering-and-equalising-the-same-so-as-to-render-it-easy-in-operation-and-just-in-principle~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Considerations on the Attorney Tax, and Proposals for Altering and Equalising the Same, So as to Render It Easy in Operation, and Just in Principle. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 117019303X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 52 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=109gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - Considerations on the Attorney Tax, and Proposals for Altering and Equalising the Same, So as to Render It Easy in Operation, and Just in Principle.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170193037
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117019303X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,109 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 10.11.2012 09:07:46
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:02:38
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "At a Court of Directors, Ordered, That It Be Referred to the Committee of Accounts to State to This Court, a Comparison Between the Prices of Tea Sold", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170193020)
- "An Account of the Damnable Prizes in Old Nicks Lottery, for Men of Honour Only; ... in a Gradation of Familiar Thoughts, Arising, Upon the Not Passin", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170193044)
- "Canning's Magazine; Or, a Review of the Whole Evidence That Has Been Hitherto Offered for or Against Elizabeth Canning, and Mary Squires. Including So", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170193013)
- "An Account of the Abolishing of Duels in France: Being Extracts Out of the Edicts of the Kings, the Regulations of the Marshals, and the Records of t", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170193051)
- "The evils of adultery and prostitution; with an inquiry into the causes of their alarming increase, and some means recommended for checking their progress.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes, See Notes" (9781170193006)
- "Rules and Constitutions of the Maiden-Hospital Founded by the Crafts-Men of Edinburgh and Mary Erskine.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170193068)