Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T231340Notes: The libretto only, by Edward Moore. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed by John Moore, 1754. Collation: 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Solomon-a-serenata~~Edward-Moore BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170118488, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Solomon, A Serenata: Taken From The Canticles. Set To Musick By Dr. Boyce, ... Edward Moore, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Solomon, A Serenata: Taken From The Canticles. Set To Musick By Dr. Boyce, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
Detailangaben zum Buch - Solomon, a Serenata: Taken from the Canticles. Set to Musick by Dr. Boyce, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170118481
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170118488
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,064 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 08.04.2012 07:34:34
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:16:25
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Reflections on the Works of God, and of His Providence, Throughout All Nature, for Every Day in the Year. Translated First from the German of Mr. C. C", von "Sturm, Christoph Christian" (9781170118474)
- "The Blessings of Monarchy; A Sermon. for the National Fast, to Be Appointed by His Majesty, for the Year 1797. with Notes, and an Occasional Prayer. b", von "Hog, Alexander" (9781170118498)
- "Reflections on the Works of God, and of His Providence, Throughout All Nature, for Every Day in the Year. Translated First from the German of Mr. C. C", von "Sturm, Christoph Christian" (9781170118467)
- "A Sermon Preached Before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor, Court of Aldermen, and the Several Livery Companies, at the Cathedral of St. Paul, on", von "Massey, Edmund" (9781170118504)
- "Reflections on the Works of God, and of His Providence, Throughout All Nature, for Every Day in the Year. Translated First from the German of Mr. C. C", von "Sturm, Christoph Christian" (9781170118450)
- "The Golden Grove. a Choice Manual: Containing What Is to Be Believed, Practised, and Desir'd or Pray'd For; ... Also Festival Hymns, ... by Jeremy Tay", von "Taylor, Jeremy" (9781170118511)