Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T150108Notes: With a half-title and final advertisement leaf.Imprint: London : printed for Joseph Johnson, 1776. Collation: ,330,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Sermons-on-the-parable-of-the-sower-By-E-Harwood-DD~~Edward-Harwood BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170118291, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 346 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=18mm, Gew.=617gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Sermons On The Parable Of The Sower. By E. Harwood, D.d. Edward Harwood, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Sermons On The Parable Of The Sower. By E. Harwood, D.d. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Detailangaben zum Buch - Sermons on the Parable of the Sower. by E. Harwood, D.D.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170118290
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170118291
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,617 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 06.09.2012 05:36:46
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:16:25
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Sermon Preached at the Visitation of the Worshipful and Reverend Mr. Archdeacon Webster, in the Parish Church of Stroud, Glocestershire, June 16th", von "Cornwall, Peter Monamy" (9781170118283)
- "God's Mercies Slighted and Neglected, a Challenge to His Justice. a Sermon Preached at Hampstead Chapel, March the 25th, and at Kensington, April the", von "Cox, James" (9781170118306)
- "Sacramental Exercises. in Two Parts. ... by Jabez Earle, D.D. the Eighth Edition.", von "Earle, Jabez" (9781170118276)
- "Christ the Light of the World. a Sermon Preached Before the University of Oxford at St. Peter's, on Saturday, October 28. 1749. by George Watson, ...", von "Watson, George" (9781170118313)
- "Prayer for National Prosperity and for the Revival of Religion Inseperably Connected. a Sermon Preached on Thursday, Feb. 16. 1758. Being the Day Appo", von "Witherspoon, John" (9781170118269)
- "The Folly and Guilt of Intemperance. Two Sermons Preached to a Society of Protestant Dissenters, at ... Nottingham, July 15, 1750. by John Holland. ..", von "Holland, John" (9781170118320)