Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T064439Notes: Attributed to Fisher. The preface accuses Frederick Reynolds of having stolen his play 'Cheap living' from this comedy. The imprint includes the phrase "Printed for - the curious in literary - shall we say - ? coincidence!". Apparently a reissue of the sheets of the first edition, with a new titlepage. The date is given as 1801 on the binding.Imprint: London : to be had of J. Bell, [1798?]. Collation: ,vi-xxix,,x-xvi,,83,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Thou-shalt-not-steal-The-school-for-ingratitude~~Fisher BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Thou Shalt Not Steal. the School for Ingratitude: A Comedy, in Five Acts. Presented - To a Manager of Drury-Lane, in March 1797: ... Second Edition. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170103162, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 128 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=240gr, [GR: 25600 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - Thou Shalt Not Steal. the School for Ingratitude: A Comedy, in Five Acts. Presented - To a Manager of Drury-Lane, in March 1797: ... Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170103166
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170103162
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,240 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 03.08.2012 02:04:25
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:01:25
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Alarbas. a Dramatick Opera. Written by a Gentleman of Quality.", von "Gentleman of Quality, Of Quality" (9781170103159)
- "Dido, Queen of Carthage; An Opera. with the Masque of Neptune's Prophecy. the Music Principally New, and Composed by Mr. Storace; With Selections from", von "Hoare, Prince" (9781170103173)
- "The Prodigal Son; An Oratorio. Written by Mr. Hull. Set to Music by Mr. Arnold.", von "Hull, Thomas" (9781170103142)
- "The Reception, a Play, in Three Acts. by a Chaplain in the Navy.", von "Chaplain in the Navy, In The Navy" (9781170103180)
- "Aldenardum Carmen Duci Malburiensi, Datum, Donatum, Dedicatumque Anno Salutis Humanae, 1708.", von "Wilson, Bernard" (9781170103135)
- "The Ragged Uproar: Or, the Oxford Roratory: A New Dramatic Satire; In Many Scenes, and One Very Long ACT. ... Originally Plann'd by Joan", von "Plotwell, Joan" (9781170103197)