Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars. Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: N061159Notes: A made up volume; the contents may vary and may be bound in varied order. The volume as described includes: 'Ars pun-ica', 'The right of precedence', 'A defence of English commodities', 'The swearer's bank', and 'Letters, poems, and tales'. With eight final advertisement leaves. Imprint: London: printed for J. Roberts, 1720. Collation: ,xiii,,27,;32;,28;,viii,19,;,92,19,p. ; 8° Books, Language Arts~~Linguistics~~General, A-second-collection-of-miscellanies-Written-by-Jonathan-Swift-DD~~Jonathan-Swift, 999999999, A second collection of miscellanies. Written by Jonathan Swift, D.D., Jonathan Swift, 1170097014, BiblioBazaar, , , , , BiblioBazaar
MPN: , SKU 9781170097014 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Second Collection Of Miscellanies. Written By Jonathan Swift, D.d. Jonathan Swift, Books, Reference and Language, A Second Collection Of Miscellanies. Written By Jonathan Swift, D.d. Books>Reference and Language, BiblioLife
new Free shipping on orders above $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170097014
[EAN: 9781170097014], Neubuch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], New Book. Delivered from our UK warehouse in 3 to 5 business days. THIS BOOK IS PRINTED ON DEMAND. Established seller since 2000
Books2Anywhere, Fairford, GLOS, United Kingdom  [Rating: 4 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 11.23
2015, ISBN: 1170097014
[EAN: 9781170097014], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/05/2015], New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. Established seller since 2000. This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Secaucus, NJ, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 10.23
2010, ISBN: 9781170097014
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-09. Paperback. Used:Good. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-09
Versandkosten: EUR 13.78
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Second Collection of Miscellanies. Written by Jonathan Swift, D.D.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170097014
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170097014
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,517 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 29.06.2011 15:53:40
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 02.12.2017 15:58:19
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Of Education Founded Upon Principles. Part the First. Time; Previous to the Age of Puberty. by Thomas Northmore, Esq.", von "Northmore, Thomas" (9781170097007)
- "The Arraigning and Indicting of Sir John Barleycorn, Knt. Newly Composed by a Well-Wisher to Sir John, and All That Love Him.", von "Well-Wisher to Sir John, And All That Lo" (9781170097021)
- "Institutes of Learning: Taken from Aristotle, Plutarch, Longinus, ... Containing the Method of Teaching the Classics ... by the Reverend Edwar", von "Manwaring, Edward" (9781170096994)
- "A Catalogue of the Genuine Collection of Prints and Drawings, Books, and Heraldical Manuscripts, of Mr. Josiah Jones, ... Which Will Be Sold by Auct", von "Paterson, Samuel" (9781170097038)
- "New Thoughts Concerning Education: By Mr. Rollin, ... Done from the French, with Notes.", von "Rollin, Charles" (9781170096987)
- "Aura; Or the Slave. a Poem. in Two Cantos. Dedicated to John Carr, LL.D. Master of the Grammar School, Hertford.", von "Street, Thomas George" (9781170097045)