Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: N013424Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for L. Gulliver; and sold by the booksellers in St. Paul's Church-Yard, and at the pamphlet-shops of London and Westminster, 1733. Collation: ,27,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-terr-filiuss-speech-as-it-was-to-have-been-spoken-at-the-publick-act-in-the-Theatre-in-Oxford~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Terrae Filius's Speech, As It Was To Have Been Spoken At The Publick Act, In The Theatre In Oxford. - neues Buch
The Terrae Filius's Speech, As It Was To Have Been Spoken At The Publick Act, In The Theatre In Oxford. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Terrae Filius's Speech, As It Was To Have Been Spoken At The Publick Act, In The Theatre In Oxford. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
The Terr Filius's Speech, as It Was to Have Been Spoken at the Publick ACT, in the Theatre in Oxford. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170083323, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Terr Filius's Speech, as It Was to Have Been Spoken at the Publick ACT, in the Theatre in Oxford.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170083321
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170083323
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,086 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 14.05.2011 22:56:32
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:15:46
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Cur's Conversion, Or, His Recantation of Hosiers Hall. Written by Himself.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083314)
- "An Extract of the Rules or Laws for the Direction and Government of Licensed Chairs and Chairmen Within the City of Bath, and for Two Measured Miles", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083338)
- "The Shopkeeper's and Tradesman's Assistant: Being a New and Correct Alphabetical List of All the Stage Coaches, Carriers, Coasting Vessels, &C. ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083307)
- "The Sense of the Nation, Concerning the Duke of Marlborough, as It Is Express'd in Several Acts of Parliament in the Votes and Joint-Addresses of Both", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083345)
- "A True Copy of Nixon's Cheshire Prophecy, with Historical and Political Remarks: And Several Instances Wherein It Is Fulfill'd. the Fourth Edition C", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083291)
- "Some Particulars Relating to the Life of William Dillon Sheppard, Who Was Executed at St. Michael's Hill Gallows, for Sodomy, on Monday the 1st of Jun", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083352)