Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N000710Notes: Verse.Imprint: London : printed for C. Henderson, 1763. Collation: ,54p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-guardian-angel~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170046983, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 64 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=132gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Guardian Angel. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Guardian Angel. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Guardian Angel.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170046982
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170046983
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,132 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 28.05.2012 03:03:15
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:15:18
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Letter to the Reverend Mr. John Ball, of Honiton, Devonshire, on His Late Pamphlet, Entitled, Some Remarks on a New Way of Preaching, &C. by Henry", von "Grove, Henry" (9781170046975)
- "The Lawfulness and Use of Publick Feasting. a Sermon Preached in the Church of St. Peter in Cornhil, December 4. 1705. Being the Anniversary Meeting o", von "Harris, John" (9781170046999)
- "The Friendly Monitor; Or a Discourse, Pointing Out Some of Those Errors and Imperfections in the Conduct of Christians, by Which They Lessen Both Thei", von "Grove, Henry" (9781170046968)
- "The Modest Christian's Duty, as to Indifferent Things in the Worship of God. a Sermon Preached Before the Lord Mayor, at Guild-Hall Chapel, on Sunday,", von "Harris, John" (9781170047002)
- "The Great Usefulness and Excellency of the Holy Scriptures. a Sermon Preach'd at the Chapel in Newgate, on Sunday, October 30, 1709. by Thomas Greene,", von "Greene, Thomas" (9781170046951)
- "A New Year's Gift, Humbly Offered to the Consideration of All the Thirtieth of January Preachers: By Amos Harrison, ... the Second Edition.", von "Harrison, Amos" (9781170047019)