Detailseite wird geladen...
A few orthodox remarks upon a late preface, publish'd before some occasional sermons, preach'd by the L-- B-- of St. Asaph. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N006588Notes: An attack on the preface to William Fleetwood's 'Four sermons'.Imprint: London : printed for J. Baker, 1712. Collation: 23,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-few-orthodox-remarks-upon-a-late-preface-publishd-before-some-occasional-sermons-preachd-by-the-L-B-of-St-Asaph~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Few Orthodox Remarks Upon A Late Preface, Publish'd Before Some Occasional Sermons, Preach'd By The L-- B-- Of - neues Buch
A Few Orthodox Remarks Upon A Late Preface, Publish'd Before Some Occasional Sermons, Preach'd By The L-- B-- Of St. Asaph. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Few Orthodox Remarks Upon A Late Preface, Publish'd Before Some Occasional Sermons, Preach'd By The L-- B-- Of Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Few Orthodox Remarks Upon a Late Preface, Publish'd Before Some Occasional Sermons, Preach'd by the L-- B-- Of St. Asaph. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170038778, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Few Orthodox Remarks Upon a Late Preface, Publish'd Before Some Occasional Sermons, Preach'd by the L-- B-- Of St. Asaph.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Few Orthodox Remarks Upon a Late Preface, Publish'd Before Some Occasional Sermons, Preach'd by the L-- B-- Of St. Asaph.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170038772
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170038778
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 05.04.2011 18:55:21
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:15:11
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Late Rebellion Against King George, Worse Than Absalom's Against King David. a Sermon Preach'd at Lymmington in Hampshire, on the Day of Publick T", von "Farrol, George" (9781170038765)
- "The Polite Philosopher: Or, an Essay on That Art, Which Makes a Man Happy in Himself, and Agreeable to Others.", von "Forrester, James" (9781170038789)
- "An Essay Towards Making the Game of Chess Easily Learned, ... by Mr. Hoyle.", von "Hoyle, Edmond" (9781170038758)
- "An Essay on Fundamentals, with a Particular Regard to the Doctrine of the Ever-Blessed Trinity. with an Appendix, Concerning the True Import of the P", von "Foster, James" (9781170038796)
- "A Few Short & Plain Directions for the Proper Behaviour of Children on Different Occasions,", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170038741)
- "The Lord Was There: Or, the Triumphs of Judah and Israel Over the Edomites. a Sermon Preach'd in Little-Wild-Street October 9, 1746. ... b", von "Stennett, Joseph" (9781170038802)