Detailseite wird geladen...
Memorial for Dr David Dickson minister of the Gospel at Newlands, in the presbytery of Peebles. ... - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N012336Notes: Signed at end: Alex. Lockhart. Dated at head of the drop-head title: Nov. 24. 1770.Imprint: [Edinburgh, 1770]. Collation: 13,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Memorial-for-Dr-David-Dickson-minister-of-the-Gospel-at-Newlands-in-the-presbytery-of-Peebles~~David-Dickson BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Memorial for Dr David Dickson Minister of the Gospel at Newlands, in the Presbytery of Peebles. ... - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170031684, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 20 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=54gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Memorial For Dr David Dickson Minister Of The Gospel At Newlands, In The Presbytery Of Peebles. ... - neues Buch
Memorial For Dr David Dickson Minister Of The Gospel At Newlands, In The Presbytery Of Peebles. ... David Dickson, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Memorial For Dr David Dickson Minister Of The Gospel At Newlands, In The Presbytery Of Peebles. ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
Memorial for Dr David Dickson Minister of the Gospel at Newlands, in the Presbytery of Peebles. ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - Memorial for Dr David Dickson Minister of the Gospel at Newlands, in the Presbytery of Peebles. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170031681
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170031684
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,054 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 13.08.2012 23:19:38
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:15:05
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Union and Zeal Among Protestants Earnestly Recommended, from Their Present Imminent Danger of and by Popery.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170031674)
- "A Philosophical Enquiry Concerning the Connexion Betwixt the Doctrines and Miracles of Jesus Christ. in a Letter to a Friend.", von "Turnbull, George" (9781170031698)
- "The Plain-Dealing of the Quakers: Or an Answer to the Late Book Intituled, the Vicar of Banbury Further Corrected; Wherein Their Subtilties, Evasions,", von "Loveling, Benjamin" (9781170031667)
- "Irreligion the Ground of God's Displeasure; Considered in a Sermon Preached at Barbican, April 11, 1750, on Account of the Decay of Religion. Publishe", von "Weatherly, John" (9781170031704)
- "The London Clergy's Petition Against the Quakers Affirmation, Answered Paragraph by Paragraph: Corrected and Very Much Inlarged, with a Preface, Occas", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170031650)
- "Hymns for Ascension-Day.", von "Wesley, John" (9781170031711)