Detailseite wird geladen...
The safety of the church under the present ministry consider'd, in a letter to - By a clergyman. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N021366Notes: A clergyman = Arthur Ashley Sykes.Imprint: London : printed for R. Burleigh, 1715. Collation: 36p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-safety-of-the-church-under-the-present-ministry-considerd-in-a-letter-to-By-a-clergyman~~Arthur-Ashley-Sykes BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Safety of the Church Under the Present Ministry Consider'd, in a Letter to - By a Clergyman. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 1170020151, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 42 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Safety Of The Church Under The Present Ministry Consider'd, In A Letter To - By A Clergyman. - neues Buch
The Safety Of The Church Under The Present Ministry Consider'd, In A Letter To - By A Clergyman. Arthur Ashley Sykes, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Safety Of The Church Under The Present Ministry Consider'd, In A Letter To - By A Clergyman. Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Safety of the Church Under the Present Ministry Consider'd, in a Letter to - By a Clergyman.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Safety of the Church Under the Present Ministry Consider'd, in a Letter to - By a Clergyman.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170020159
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170020151
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,095 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 14.02.2012 00:20:29
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:14:55
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Lords ... at the Collegiate Church of St. Peter's Westminster, on Thursday, January 30, 1728/9. ... by ... Edward Lord", von "Waddington, Edward" (9781170020142)
- "A Spiritual Entertainment. a Sermon Preached at Crispin-Street, Spittal-Fields, December 25, 1750. ... by William Bentley.", von "Bentley, William" (9781170020166)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Lords ... in the Abbey-Church at Westminster, on the 30th Day of January, 1706/7; ... by John, Lord Bishop of Llandaff.", von "Tyler, John" (9781170020135)
- "Sinful Anger Considered, as Contrary to Charity. a Sermon Preach'd in Hanover-Street, May 18. 1721. by Jabez Earle.", von "Earle, Jabez" (9781170020173)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Honourable House of Commons, at the Church of St. Margaret Westminster, on Wednesday, Jan. 14. 1707/8. Being the Day Ap", von "Trimnell, Charles" (9781170020128)
- "A Sermon Preach'd at Guilford, March the 19th, 1729. at the Assizes Held There, Before ... the Lord Chief Justice Eyre, and the Honourable Mr. Baron", von "Wallis, William" (9781170020180)