Detailseite wird geladen...
Advice to the servants of the crown in the House of Commons of Ireland. Containing advice to a Lord Lieutenant's Secretary. - neues Buch
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: John Rylands University Library of ManchesterESTCID: T164661Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for J. Debrett, 1789. Collation: ,51,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Advice-to-the-servants-of-the-crown-in-the-House-of-Commons-of-Ireland-Containing-advice-to-a-Lord-Lieutenants-Secretary~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Advice To The Servants Of The Crown In The House Of Commons Of Ireland. Containing Advice To A Lord Lieutenant's - neues Buch
Advice To The Servants Of The Crown In The House Of Commons Of Ireland. Containing Advice To A Lord Lieutenant's Secretary. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Advice To The Servants Of The Crown In The House Of Commons Of Ireland. Containing Advice To A Lord Lieutenant's Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Advice to the Servants of the Crown in the House of Commons of Ireland. Containing Advice to a Lord Lieutenant's Secretary. - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 117001139X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 60 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=127gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Advice to the Servants of the Crown in the House of Commons of Ireland. Containing Advice to a Lord Lieutenant's Secretary.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Advice to the Servants of the Crown in the House of Commons of Ireland. Containing Advice to a Lord Lieutenant's Secretary.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170011393
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117001139X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,127 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 05.01.2012 22:59:55
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:14:45
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Address of the British Convention, Assembled at Edinburgh, November 19, 1793, to the People of Great Britain.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011386)
- "An Answer to a Pamphlet, Entituled, Considerations on the Propriety of Requiring a Subscription to Articles of Faith.", von "Randolph, Thomas" (9781170011409)
- "Copies of Original Letters from the Army of General Bonaparte in Egypt, Intercepted by the Fleet ... of Admiral Lord Nelson. with an English Translati", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011379)
- "A Letter to One of the Trustees of the Chapel, in the City-Road, Stating and Proving the Difficulties Likely to Be Consequent Upon Their Premature E", von "Bicknell, W." (9781170011416)
- "Considrations Intressantes Sur Les Affaires Prsentes. Par M. ***.", von "Mignonneau" (9781170011362)
- "The Real Grounds of the Present War with France. by John Bowles, Esq.", von "Bowles, John" (9781170011423)