Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: John Rylands University Library of ManchesterESTCID: N006376Notes: Anonymous. By Francis Atterbury.Imprint: [London?] : Printed in the year, 1714. Collation: 31,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General English-advice-to-the-freeholders-of-England~~Francis-Atterbury BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170011020, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
English Advice to the Freeholders of England.
Detailangaben zum Buch - English Advice to the Freeholders of England.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170011027
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170011020
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,086 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 13.11.2011 00:38:42
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 05:59:57
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "An Appeal to the Public, in Behalf of George Johnstone, Esq; Governor of West-Florida. in Answer to the North Briton Extraordinary, ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011010)
- "An Hasty Sketch of Mr. Pitt's Celebrated Administration: Most Respectfully Inscribed to the Right Honourable Lord Auckland, ...", von "Cawthorne, Joseph" (9781170011034)
- "An Accurate Account of Lord Macartney's Embassy to China; Carefully Abridged from the Original Work; With Alterations and Corrections, by the Editor,", von "Anderson, Aeneas" (9781170011003)
- "The Soldiers Humble Address for the Impeachment of the Late M-Y. by the Author of the History of the Crown Inn.", von "Author of the History of the Crown Inn" (9781170011041)
- "An Alphabetical Draught of the Polls of Sir Edward Ward, Bart. Miles Branthwayt, Esq; And of Horatio Walpole, Waller Bacon, Esqs; For Members of Parl", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170010990)
- "Letters, Political, Military, and Commercial, on the Present State and Government of the Province of Oude and Its Dependencies. Addressed to Sir John", von "Civis" (9781170011058)